Live, Work and Play Beyond Cancer!
More information on this program is coming soon.
Please contact us or visit our general homepage listed below:
4776 Hodges Blvd, Ste 101
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Life is worth it.
So are you!
In Motion For Life
We are a vital role in the recovery process, and our mission is to return cancer survivors to activities and to improve quality of life. This will be achieved through several avenues including but not limited to:
- Skilled Physical, Occupational and Massage therapy
- Support from local retail companies including clothing, make-up, and hair
- Various types of return to activity programs including personal training, yoga, and pilates
- Monthly get togethers for fun group activities
- Going on retreats to experience other areas, states and countries!
Physical Program Overview:
This program will provide structured exercise sessions two to three times a week for at least two months. This is an exercise and educational treatment program for cancer patients who have been recently diagnosed, or others who have not achieved the quality of life they desire following chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments.
The American Cancer Society and The National Cancer Institute report that exercise is an important factor in preventing side effects of fatigue and decreased function.